Some concepts & issues:
- This will allow targeted lending to biochar development.
- Loan repayment may have to be structured to follow increased harvest / production.
- Lender takes the risk associated with increase in production?
- If borrowing was for purchase of biochar for soil enhancement, then it may create a increased demand for charcoal?
- This may create local demand & markets for waste biomass.
- Could help develop local retort technology, pyrolysis entrepreurs & local energy production.
- A structure may be provided for better feed-back on soil enhancement outcomes.
- A structure may be provided for carbon credit value distribution (loan repayment?)
- How can stove distribution be integrated?